A Dive into Hudson Canyon: New York’s Atlantic Secret
The Wildlife Conservation Society, The New York Aquarium, and The Explorers Club invite you to a dive into Hudson Canyon – New York’s Atlantic secret.
• Peter Auster, Mystic Aquarium explorer
• Jesse Ausubel, Rockefeller University explorer
• Keith Ellenbogen, underwater photographer
• Melinda Rekdahl, Wildlife Conservation Society whale scientist
• Madeleine Thompson, Wildlife Conservation Society archivist
Date: Tuesday, September 26 Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Explorers Club Headquarters, 46 E 70th Street, New York, NY, 10021 Reservation Notes: This event is FREE and open to the public. Light food and drink will be served. Please RSVP to email@example.com, limited seating available. For more details, you can learn more on nyaquarium.com. This event has been made possible with support of the National Marine Sanctuary Foundation.